Distance Learning Begins April 13th!

Hey Folks,

I'm sure you will be getting all of this information from the school, but let me tell you what it means for my language arts classes. As of April 13th, we will be doing distance learning. I will have weekly meetings set up through Google Meet (I will send the code via Google Classroom) during our scheduled "class time". Please be there! Schedule:

MONDAYS:
  • Eng 3/Period 1 meets at 9 am.
  • Eng 2/Period 2 meets at 10 am.
  • ADV AMER/Period 3 meets at 11 am.
TUESDAY:
  • SCHOLARS/Period 4 meets at 9 am.
  • Eng 3/Period 5 meets at 10 am
  • Eng 2/Period 7 meets at noon.
Every afternoon and the same times on Wednesdays (Periods 1, 2 & 3) and Thursdays (Periods 4, 5 & 7), I will be available via email, telephone or Google Meet.  Just contact me to set up an appointment. 

Other guidelines:
  • Please log on to our meetings using your actual name! I need to keep an attendance record of who is showing up.
  • I will mostly communicate through Google Classroom. Check your "phbillies.org" email daily, please.
  • I gave assignments out right before we shut down and those will be due when we get back to work on April 13th.
  • If you cannot access Google Meet, Classroom, or anything else, please notify the school so we can arrange alternatives for you.
  • Please ask if you have questions!

Popular posts from this blog

Revisions Complete!